this website is copyrighted. if an individual message does not contain a copyright notice, the following terms and conditions apply:
- each post is copyrighted as of the date that appears on it.
- tomes of trolomia category: all rights reserved. reproduction, reuse, derviation, or other use is strictly prohibited. these posts are explicitly excluded from coverage under the terms the creative commons license.
- everything else: all other posts are covered by a creative commons license:
- posts dated july 31, 2004, and earlier: by attribution - no derivative - non-commercial version 1.
- posts dated august 1, 2004, and later: by attribution - no derivative - non-commercial version 2.
i've done this because, over the longer term, i may wish to try to publish tomes of trolomia. because of this, i need to retain distribution rights granted by the creative commons license. there are plenty of times when a creative commons license is appropriate, and i support the concept of the license. but i'm not an "information wants to be free" nazi, so while it's appropriate for some of my work here, it's not the right choice for everything. this change reflects that.