I must apologize to two of you who read this thing for not posting anything of late. New things:
1) Nothing. I'm getting my butt kicked by the phys-ed class still. There's a ton of work and this instructor has dorky due-times. For an internet class, typically due dates are on like Sunday night at, say, 10pm or something. This lady has due times on Thursday afternoon at 1pm. What kinda crack is this bitch smoking?
2) A friend is pregnant again. Considering her religious choices about contraceptives this isn't really a surprise. But I am happy for her. She is, after all, a way cool lady.
3) My new and much more useful XM has arrived, and the old one is in the mail to its new purchaser. It's absolutely fantastic. If you are in one place for long periods of time, including the car, and like background noise, I highly recommend it, especially if you can't concentrate on one thing for a long time like an audiobook requires (like, for example, if you have lots of small kids running around).
4) Sam's surgery is done but she's still snorting. I hope we don't have to do this to her yet again. Plus, the bump on her lip (a hemangioma) seems to be causing her pain now. Her annual is coming up shortly so I'm going to talk it over with Sue and see if we can't put it off until then. That'll save us a copay.
5) Had a wreck. My car is in the shop and I've got a rental. Thankfully, it's her fault, not mine. Poor lady was so apologetic and was nine and a half months pregnant with three kids in the back of her Suburban. I'll be sending her a nice note when all of this is done.
6) Sue is still as interested in me as ever. Does it ever get better?
7) For Julie, Tertia, Julia, and Mollie (who apparently is due Right This Instant), I can only wish each of you the best.
8) A big howdy to Zia. Finally, someone who shares two of my problems. Like she's going to read my shit anyway.
So that's life in a nutshell. Back to the school work.